The University of Iowa School of Urban and Regional Planning has recently obtained permission to open up its U2G (Undergraduate-to-Graduate) programs to all undergraduate majors at the University of Iowa.
This means that current undergrads, who have not yet completed their 3rd year, are eligible to apply to obtain both their undergraduate and graduate degree in only FIVE years.
Benefits of the U2G option
- Start a master’s degree program while still an undergrad
- Complete a bachelor’s AND master’s degree in 5 years
- Save a year of tuition
- Be eligible for graduate funding your final year
- Open to undergrads from any major
- Get a degree that prepares you to make a difference in the world—either in Urban and Regional Planning or Public Affairs
- Learn more about the U2G option in Urban and Regional Planning or Public Affairs
- Hear what these master’s degrees have to offer
- Find out what planners and those in public affairs do
- Learn about career opportunities in planning or public affairs
- Discover how to make the world a better place to live.
Thurs., January 30, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Please register . For more information, please contact Anne Nessa or 319-335-0041.
All undergraduate majors are accepted into the master’s programs in Urban and Regional Planning and Public Affairs
302 Schaeffer Hall