Search employer links
- Nationwide potential planning and public affairs employers, including jobs, internships, consulting firms and post-graduation fellowships. Available to SPPA students and recent graduates with a HawkID. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Admin Login.
- Student internship employers from the past 5 years
Job and internship openings for students in SPPA. Links will activate after logging in.
Available to SPPA students and recent graduates with a HawkID. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on Admin Login.
- If you have an entry-level job opening or internship well suited for our students, please email the information, including a web address or pdf of the job advertisement, to our Career Services Coordinator.
- Hiring our international master’s students in urban planning for internships does not involve visa sponsorship as they are eligible for CPT, Curricular Practical Training. They only require that the employer provide an offer letter before they can begin work.
Additionally, our master’s planning students are considered pursuing a degree in a STEM-related field. If hired after graduation, they may work in the US (OPT-Optional Practical Training) for three years before requiring sponsorship.
- If one of our students is currently interning with you, please evaluate their work using this form: Internship - Employer's Report on Planning and Public Affairs Intern. We thank you for your feedback.